Redefine the concept of adventure through a concept of excellence in performance and technology. The Multistrada 1200 Enduro expands your travelling range: Ducati Testastretta DVT engine, 152 hp, 30-litre tank, front 19” rim, spoked wheels and 200 mm travel wheel. You can live the Ducati technology, performance and comfort at any distance and under any condition for an adventure without limits.
Over 92% of the roads of the world are unmade. Want to continue riding on just the other 8%? The first DRE course dedicated to off road riding: an authentic riding academy where participants can learn all the technical skills and pick up plenty of tips, all in the astonishing tuscany hills for an unfogettable and valuable experience.
Prices listed are the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary. Pricing and specifications are subject to change. Please contact your Authorized Ducati Dealership for the most current information. Photos on this website may refer to prototypes that could undergo modifications during the development phase or European specification models; they are provided purely for informative and reference purpose and are not binding for Ducati North America, Inc., Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A, Single Shareholder Company – Audi Group Company (“Ducati”). Not all colors and/or models are available in all countries. Ducati reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any product without any obligation to give prior notice or to carry such changes to products already sold.