Company name: Ducati Motor Holding Spa
Registered office: Via Antonio Cavalieri Ducati, 3, Bologna
VAT number and tax code: 05113870967
Legal Representative: Ing. Claudio Domenicali
Registered office: Via A. Canova, 16/20 - 40138 Bologna
VAT Number - CF: 02757541202
Officer: Veronica Passini of VIVAEVENTS SRL
Name of the event
The prize competition is called "Join Ducati".
Duration of the event:
The competition will take place from Thursday 25 July 2019 at 14:00 to Monday 16 December 2019 at 12:00.
International. Users from the following countries are excluded from participating in this competition: Macau, Nepal, New Caledonia, Pakistan, China, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Japan, Brazil.
Object of the promotion:
The competition aims to promote customer loyalty and enhance the Ducati brand through an initiative aimed at updating data relating to Ducati Motor Holding SpA customers
Prizes offered and their value:
The prizes offered will be:
_ No. 1 Ducati motorcycle, Hypermotard model 950 cc with special livery replica of the Hypermotard 950 Concept presented at the Villa d'Este 2019 Elegance competition (First Prize) - Estimated value of € 7,630.00, excluding VAT. Registration and road costs, as well as any customs duties, will be paid by the winner of the prize;
_ Nr. 3 Moto GP Experience in Jerez de La Frontera (Spain) in 2020 (date to be defined based on the MotoGP 2020 calendar), for nr. 2 adults (total of 6 Moto GP Experience) with the following services included (Second Prize):
· Pass paddock from Friday to Sunday, with race view from the "viewing area"
· Lunch in Official Ducati Team Hospitality
· Garage tour: visit of the box accompanied by Ducati Corse personnel
· Pass Service Road, to see the action directly from the edge of the track
· Pass wall box, available only in 2 at a time, to see evidence / race from the wall
· Meet and Greet with pilots
· N. 3 nights in hotel with breakfast
· Transfer from the hotel to the A / R circuit
The Garage Tour, Pass Service Road, Wall pass Box and Meet and Greet services are available only on a specific day and in a specific time slot.
Dinners, personal expenses and anything else not expressly indicated as an included service are excluded and to be considered at the winners' expense.
The identification of the hotel and the relative conditions of accommodation will be at the sole discretion of the promoter.
If this stay is not enjoyed by the beneficiary for any reason, even independently of his will, in the indicated period he will be considered renounced without this giving him any right to compensation of any kind.
Estimated value of € 1,500.00 for each Moto GP Experience per nr. 2 pax, VAT excluded
_ Nr. 15 1: 8 scale replicas of the Ducati Hypermotard 950 Concept motorcycle (Third Prize) - Estimated value of € 200.00 each, excluding VAT
_ No. 10 backpacks All uses redline B2 by Ogio (Fourth Prize) - Estimated value of € 42.31 each, excluding VAT
The total estimated value for the prizes is therefore € 15,553.10.
The company undertakes to purchase all the goods necessary to meet the results of the prize event or replace them with goods of equal value.
In the event that the prize should not be used by the winners, they will not be entitled to the payment of any sum of money as per the prohibition expressed in Article 4 of the Presidential Decree of 26 October 2001 n. 430.
Non-profit organization to which the unassigned or uncollected prizes are donated
HOUSE OF WOMEN FOR NOT SUBJECT VIOLENCE ONLUS - CF: 92023590372
Via dell'Oro, 3, 40123 Bologna BO.
Recipients of the prizes and methods of performance
Participation in the prize competition is free and open to all Ducati Motor Holding Spa customers who have reached the age of majority and have internet access at the time of participation in the competition. The competition is aimed at those who have already registered on the MyDucati online platform on the starting date of the competition or who will do so starting from the aforementioned date and until the end of the duration of the event (December 16, 2019 at 12:00) , who have simultaneously completed 100% of the questionnaire accessed from the platform itself (conveyed through the SurveyGizmo platform) and show that they possess one or more Ducati branded motorcycles by showing a copy of the registration certificate for the motorcycle (s) headed own name, to cariare on the aforementioned platform. Access to the MyDucati platform is via a link that users will find on the sitewww.ducati.com or which will be communicated to you through the promotional channels of the competition (for example e-mail, telephone and SMS).
Employees of Ducati Motor Holding Spa and the Ducati sales network, employees of the Company VIVAEVENTS Srl and anyone with a professional connection to the organization of the competition in question are excluded from the competition.
Dynamics of participation
All those who meet the above characteristics will be able to take part in the competition and draw all the prizes up for grabs. To enter the competition, the user must be registered / registered on the MyDucati online platform in accordance with the methods and timing specified in the previous paragraphRecipients of the prizes and methods of performance, specifically by filling in the following mandatory fields:
· First name
· Email address
_ Completion of a questionnaire (conveyed by the SurveyGizmo platform) on the user's purchase intention, which includes the following questions:
· Are you planning to buy a new bike?
· Imagine wanting to buy a motorcycle today, which one would you choose?
· What will your new bike be? brand - model - new / used
· (If not a Ducati): Why not a Ducati?
· This bike:
1. It will be my first bike
2. It will be my bike after several years that I don't drive
3. It will be another bike in addition to the bikes I already own
4. It will replace a Ducati
5. It will replace a motorcycle of another brand
· When do you plan to buy it?
· How much would you recommend, on a scale from 0 to 10, the Ducati brand to a rider of yours? (where: 0-6 = I would not recommend it at all; 7-8 = neutral; 9-10 = I would recommend it)
· Why did you give this rating?
· Loading of the registration document for the motorcycle bearing your name (as proof of the current Ducati motorbike ownership).
· It is possible to load the registration document of several Ducati motorcycles, if they are in possession of the same. The chances of winning will increase as the documentation increases (eg, a user in possession of 5 Ducati motorcycles who will load up to 5 circulation books in his own name will be indicated in the names to be extracted 5 times, ie one for each bike headed to own name).
The draw, in a single solution, is scheduled at the end of the competition, within 30 days (of the calendar) from the end of the competition, at the Chamber of Commerce of Bologna.
Prize drawing and awarding
At the end of the competition, the promoter will set up a digital file containing the names, marked by sequential numbers, of all the users who have registered and completed the questionnaire via the MyDucati online platform and have uploaded the booklet (s) i of circulation registered in its name as proof of possession of the motorcycle in the manner and timing specified in the paragraph Recipients of the awards and Development modalities.
It should be noted that users who have uploaded more than one registration card in their name in the platform will be included in the digital file in a number corresponding to the uploaded documents, each of which will be marked with a different progressive number (eg Mario Rossi who owns nr 5 Ducati motorcycles and has loaded 5 circulation books to test the possession of the bike, it will be present 5 times in the file with the same number of progressive numbers).
The awarding of prizes will be through nr. 1 final drawing (on a date to be defined within 30 working days from the end of the competition), in which they will be identified by drawing lots (starting from the fourth prize):
· No. 10 winners to whom the fourth prize will be awarded (10 backpacks all uses redline B2 by Ogio) subject to verification of compliance, under penalty of exclusion, with the required participation conditions.
· No. 30 reserves to which the fourth prize will be assigned only in the case in which the winners drawn were not in compliance with the required conditions of participation.
· 15 winners to whom the third prize will be awarded (15 replicas on a 1: 8 scale of the Ducati Hypermotard 950 Concept motorcycle) subject to verification of compliance with the required conditions of participation, under penalty of exclusion.
· No. 45 reserves to which the third prize will be awarded only if the winners have not complied with the required conditions of participation.
· No. 3 winners to whom the second prize will be awarded (3 Moto GP Experience in Jerez de La Frontera (Spain) in 2020 for 2 adults (total of 6 Moto GP Experience) after verification of compliance, under penalty of exclusion, the required participation conditions.
· No. 9 reserves to which the second prize will be assigned only in the case in which the winners drawn were not in compliance with the required conditions of participation.
· No. 1 winner to whom the first prize will be awarded (1 Ducati motorcycle, Hypermotard 950 cc model with special livery replica of the Hypermotard 950 Concept presented at the Villa d'Este 2019 Elegance competition) after verification of compliance, penalty of exclusion, of the required participation conditions.
· No. 3 reserves to which the first prize will be awarded only if the winner drawn does not comply with the required conditions of participation.
The extraction will be carried out in the presence of a notary or by the Responsible for the protection of the consumer and public faith, on the basis of reliable and non-contestable data, that is to say among all the regularly registered users who will correspond to the requirements in the conditions of participation .
The Vivaevents Company has been appointed to correctly manage the data of the participants. This company will receive from the promoter, at the end of the competition, an Excel file with the data of the participants after verification of the correctness and correspondence, by the promoter, of the circulation books uploaded by the users as proof of possession of the Ducati motorcycle. Vivaevents, as a result of the aforementioned verification by the promoter, will make the following changes to the Excel file mentioned above: duplication of the users who have uploaded more than one registration document, in the number corresponding to the number of documents uploaded, in order to increase the chances of winning (as better specified in the paragraphAcceptance and delivery of prizes). Once the compilation of the Excel file is completed according to the aforementioned methods, the document will be made available to an official of the Chamber of Commerce of Bologna who will proceed to the draw by lot of the names: will be prepared of the ballot boxes in which will be inserted the tickets folded in the same way numbered from 0 to 9. The number of ballot boxes will be defined based on the final total number of participants (the first number drawn, for example, will correspond to the number of thousands, the second to hundreds and so on) for allow to indicate a number corresponding to one of the users and thus identify each winner. The Vivaevents company ensures that this analogue system will allow for an extraction in an absolutely random manner, by the aforementioned chamber official.
As indicated, each user will be present in the extraction file as many times as the circulation books are in his name.
The winner (s) will not receive the prize on the same day but will be contacted later by the referers of the promoter for the methods of shipping the prize.
Acceptance and delivery of prizes
The acceptance and the delivery of the prizes to the winners identified with the modalities of the previous paragraph will take place according to the following procedure:
1. the promoter will communicate the results of the drawing by publishing them on the website www.ducati.com within 15 working days of the draw. The promoter may also, at its sole discretion, communicate the results to the individual winners extracted by e-mail and / or by telephone, to the e-mail address / telephone number provided during registration on the MyDucati online platform. The promoter, in the communication to the individual winners drawn, will indicate in this forum the need to receive from the winner, together with the confirmation of acceptance, also the indication of the name of any third party to whom he intends to sell the assigned prize, in the time and ways indicated in the following point;
2. each winner drawn will have to accept the prize awarded, in written form by e-mail to the address email@example.com specifying in the object "Join Ducati", under penalty of forfeiture within the following deadlines:
or 30 calendar days from the publication of the results on the channels referred to in point 1 for the second prize (Nr. 3 Moto GP Experience in Jerez de La Frontera, Spain, in 2020 for 2 people of age - total of 6 Moto GP Experience )
or 60 calendar days from the aforementioned publication for all other prizes
o In case of intention by the winner, as indicated in the previous point, to sell his prize to third parties, the aforementioned must communicate to the promoter, within the time limits indicated above, the name of who will use the aforementioned prize, complete of name, surname, email address and telephone number, in order to allow the promoter to verify the relative confirmation of acceptance of the prize, in the same way as for the initial winner.
3. The promoter will communicate to the interested parties, within 30 working days from the receipt of each acceptance email message referred to in points 2 or 3, the methods of delivery of the prize. The communication will be made in writing by e-mail and / or by telephone, to the e-mail address / telephone number provided by those interested in registering on the MyDucati online platform.
If the acceptance of the prize following the communication of the promoter should not take place, depending on the case, within the times indicated in point 2, the extract will lose all rights and the non-accepted prize will be donated to the chosen ONLUS.
The prizes will be considered not accepted even after the impossibility for the promoter to trace the winner through the contact details provided by the same when registering for the competition, with consequent loss of the right to the same and devolution of the prize to the chosen ONLUS .
The winner is the only person responsible for managing his own e-mail address, with particular reference to:
- having read the possible winning e-mail from the promoter;
- the adoption of security measures that prevent other parties not authorized by the same from accessing their mailbox.
The Promoting Company assumes no responsibility for any impediment to the receipt of the e-mail containing the winning communication (Spam, black list, etc.).
The actual delivery will therefore be communicated by the referents of the promoters directly to the respective winners as described above. Regarding specifically the delivery of the first prize, the bike will be delivered through the dealer closest to the winner, excluding the dealers present in countries not included in the competition: Macau, Nepal, New Caledonia, Pakistan, China, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Japan, Brazil. Registration and road costs, as well as any customs duties, will be borne by the winner himself.
Advertising of the competition
The competition rules are present and can be viewed on the website www.ducati.com . The competition will be promoted either through the channel indicated above, or through other channels such as social media, email, telephone and SMS.
Processing of personal data
The data of the participants will be extracted from the Ducati CRM in a structured format of common use (xls) to allow the processing and selection of the winners, in compliance with the Privacy information of Ducati Motor Holding Spa, available on the website: https: // www.ducati.com/it/it/home/privacy.
Participation in the competition implies the processing of personal data for the sole purpose of this competition by Ducati Motor Holding SpA
The delegated company VIVAVENTS, appointed by the promoting company "Data Processor" pursuant to art. 28 GDPR, will have access to the data of the participants of the competition only for the purposes related to the performance of the same and in the manner described in the paragraphPrize drawing and awarding.
Any changes or additions to be made to this regulation by Ducati Motor Holding SpA, subject to notification to the Ministry of Economic Development, will be brought to the attention of the interested parties with an appropriate information notice which will be published on the website www.ducati. com .
Any changes will not, in any case, result in an infringement of the rights acquired by the participants in the competition.
Participation in the competition is free except for ordinary connection fees, which depend on the configuration of the computer used and the connection agreement signed by the user.
It should be noted that the second prize (Nr. 3 Moto GP Experience of Jerez de La Frontera Spain in 2020 for 2 adults - total of 6 Moto GP Experience) can only be used during the indicated period, and the winner's guide must must necessarily be an adult.
The Deposit equal to 100% of the amount of the prizes placed at stake, as per art. 7 of Presidential Decree 430/2001, was presented in favor of TESORERIA DI STATO DI BOLOGNA by bank transfer, to protect the rights of participants.
The promoter company reserves the right, in the event of unavailability - unforeseeable and not attributable to the same - of the premiums, to replace them with others of the same nature and of equal or greater value and possibly with similar characteristics.
The promoting company does not intend to exercise the right of recourse recognized by the art. 30 DPR 09/29/1973 No. 600. The promoting company therefore accepts the related tax burden, also declares to make VAT non-deductible and if this is not possible it will proceed to pay the 20% Replacement Tax.
The promoter company does not assume any responsibility in case of failure to deliver the winning notice caused by an indication of incorrect address or personal data communicated by telephone by the winner. Furthermore, the Promoter Company assumes no responsibility in the event of changes in the competitor's address not communicated to the promoter, with the appropriate required procedures.
Users who, according to the unquestionable judgment of the promoting Company or third parties appointed by the same, prove to be winners with means and instruments judged suspiciously, fraudulently or in violation of the normal course of the initiative, will not be able to enjoy the prize won. The Promoter Company or third parties appointed by the same reserve the right to proceed, within the terms deemed most appropriate and in compliance with the laws in force, to limit and inhibit any initiative aimed at circumventing the conceived system.
The promoter company declares to guarantee the availability of the prizes to the entitled parties within 180 days from the assignment date.
This prize competition is held in accordance with Presidential Decree of 26 October 2001, n. 430 and according to the instructions indicated in Circular 28 March 2002, n. 1 / AMTC of the Ministry of Productive Activities.