JOB TITLE: Marketing and Communications Manager
DEPARTMENT: Ducati Canada
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director
Please Note that this job role is based in Canada.
As the Ducati Canada Marketing and Communications Manager you will directly support the Marketing and PR departments as it relates to the commercial business of Motorcycle Sales, Apparel, Accessories, Spare Parts, Service and Experiences for Ducati in Canada. This role will be accountable for a wide range of marketing and communications activities and tasks having a direct impact on the business. This position will require a passionate individual who is motivated to learn, is curious and has both exceptional communication and organizational skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Management and development of at least 3 key experiential marketing events annually to support the growth and loyalty of the Ducati community
- Support in planning and executing marketing campaigns such as events, product launches and strategic partnerships
- Guidance, support, monitoring and measuring dealer marketing activities
- Development and management of local budget
- Local market liaison for Ducati Owners Clubs providing guidance for growth of Ducati community - Perform market analytics and segmentation
- identifying performance and opportunity
- Support marketing communications for collaborations with Ducati Financial Services
- Creation and updating of marketing materials by following brand guidelines for local adaptation
- Management of surveys and marketing reports such as recaps of marketing events and programs
- Oversight of agencies for potential marketing and PR activations / representation
- Oversee the advertising plan for Ducati Canada with the objective to generate qualified leads from digital outlets to dealer network for follow-up and conversion
- Management of tradeshows with objective to collect sales leads for follow-up by local dealers
- Support in consistent updating of Ducati Canada digital channels such as the website, social media platforms and email campaigns
- Management of press fleet, loans and press relations for journalists to secure improved quantity and quality of press coverage of both motorcycle and nonmotorcycle outlets
- Editing copy for other marketing materials
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on marketing / communication / social media
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excellent grammar
- Strong communicator. Confident in communicating with internal and external contacts as well as customers/prospects
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to organize data, interpret metrics and identifying trends
- Project management skills with attention to detail
- Passionate with a positive “can-do” attitude
- This position requires an experienced motorcycle rider
- French and English speaking
To apply to be part of the Ducati North America team, please submit a cover letter and resume to: jobsDNA@ducati.com. Please indicate " Marketing and Communications Manager CANADA" in the subject line.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity employment opportunities to candidates and employees without regard to race, religion, creed, age, sex, height, weight, marital status, disability unrelated to an individual's ability to perform adequately, national origin citizenship, ancestry, or any other characteristic protected by law.