JOB TITLE: Regional Business Manager
REPORTS TO: US Sales Manager
The Regional Business Manager – South Central for Ducati North America (DNA) is responsible for all aspects of the Ducati business within the desired region. This will include: Wholesale and Retail of Motorcycles and Ducati Apparel and Accessories; maintaining knowledge of sales and marketing trends; performing research and analysis of local markets; managing dealer relationships and market development. The Regional Business Manager will counsel dealers on how to capitalizing on lead management, insuring customer satisfaction, sales, market share, and profitability. The role will also support the Network Development department, new dealer appointments and the retail identity program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Manage business relationships with regional motorcycle dealers through regular visits, email, and phone contact
- Manage the dealers compliance within DNA qualitative requirements
- Update the dealers on their quantitative progress towards set goals
- Responsible for all aspects of wholesale; motorcycles, accessories, and apparel
- Management and communication of dealer’s current order portfolio within the region
- Work with dealer network to grow retail and market share of Ducati motorcycles, accessories and apparel within the region
- Accurate and timely forecasting of regional retail sales
- Analyze market data identifying opportunities and achievement
- Train dealer staff on Ducati products, sales processes and premium Ducati experience
- Plan growth opportunities within region by market and dealer development
- Represent DNA regionally and nationally at weekend trade shows, races, and related events
- Work with dealerships on development and execution of local marketing plans
- Plan & coordinate local and regional Ducati promotions and events
- 3-5 years minimum motorcycle industry or automotive experience in a managerial sales position required
- Motorcycle dealership or automotive dealership experience strongly preferred
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience required
- Must be motivated self-starter and possess ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial type of environment • Must work well in both a team and individual environment
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to initiate and drive projects independently
- Strong computer skills - specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong time management skills
- Ducati / motorcycle enthusiast
- Valid Driver’s License required, motorcycle endorsement preferred
- Must be comfortable and experienced at conducting business in both urban and semirural environments Extensive regional and occasional international travel up to 75% is required
- This position is based in the South Central Region
To apply to be part of the Ducati North America team, please submit a cover letter and resume to: jobsDNA@ducati.com. Please indicate " Regional Business Manager " in the subject line.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity employment opportunities to candidates and employees without regard to race, religion, creed, age, sex, height, weight, marital status, disability unrelated to an individual's ability to perform adequately, national origin citizenship, ancestry, or any other characteristic protected by law.