Creative, youthful and spirited, the new Ducati Scrambler is more than just a motorcycle, it is a new brand that enhances creativity, self-expression and the sharing of positive emotions. It is a universe of fun, joy and freedom made of motorcycles, accessories and apparel. The sister brand of Ducati, Ducati Scrambler is looking for a well-rounded Scrambler Brand Manager that lives, breaths and inspires the world of Scrambler. The Scrambler Brand manager is a creative marketer that has experience in working across all channels of the marcom departments and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Scrambler Brand Manager is responsible for driving brand strategy that creates demand for Scrambler products, establish brand credibility and accelerates growth across all product categories. This role is responsible for driving strategies that will ensure long-term brand health and working with key partners to execute them. Tasks include everything from product launch planning and execution, earned and owned media planning, event production and management, video planning and editing, dealer network communication and some PR planning. This position oversees support departments and agencies for all internal and external resources needed during each stage of product development from receipt of project proposals through project launch.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Lead key marketing strategy projects by including brand architecture and continue to build visual identity development across all creative collateral: social, web, video, event branding and print
- Planning and execution of strategic marketing campaigns across all channels to maximize sales and ensure strong share of voice for brand
- Develop cobranding opportunities with partners that represent the Scrambler brand and develops short term and long term communication plan
- Researches influencers when needed and develops strong relationships for marketing opportunities
- Build brand activation plan in partnership with Channels and Marketing team
- Develops messaging strategy for different Scrambler products and integrates these to a robust social media plan
- Develops content and storytelling concepts across all channels, with a focus on social media
- Develops and monitors key metrics across all marketing channels and ensures ROI
- Forms, schedules, chairs and leads project teams, focusing on product development
- Initiates, monitors and enforces schedules and costs
- Manages outside agency to develop creative collateral for all marketing initiatives
- Works with outside production agency’s to execute small and large scale experiential events
- Manages all aspects of P&L, including direct control over operating expenses
- Identifies sales objectives and works with sales team to achieve them
- Identifies areas of improvement and puts process improvements into place
- Works with project coordinators and outside vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertising/Communications or equivalent experience in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, related field such as event production, brand/project management
- Proven success in creating and delivering strategic marketing initiatives
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creative, flexible and innovative team player
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects
- Proven skills in managing agency/vendor partners, including negotiating and managing fees and directing/evaluating brand communications campaigns
- Analytical, strategic and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to innovate and foster innovation in others
- Drive for operational results including budgets, timelines and efficiencies
- Travel required: 40%
To apply to be part of the Ducati North America team, please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate "Scrambler Brand Manager" in the subject line.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity employment opportunities to candidates and employees without regard to race, religion, creed, age, sex, height, weight, marital status, disability unrelated to an individual's ability to perform adequately, national origin citizenship, ancestry, or any other characteristic protected by law.