Spare Parts Business Manager
JOB TITLE: Spare Parts Business Manager
REPORTS TO: Technical Director
The Spare Parts Business Manager is responsible for positively affecting Ducati spare
parts sales, and achieving sales goals for the department and dealerships. This will
include maintaining knowledge of spare parts sales; performing research and
analysis of local markets; identifying sales opportunities and developing promotional
programs. The Spare Parts Business Manager will counsel Ducati Service Area
Managers (SAM) and dealers on how to improve customer satisfaction, sales, and
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but
does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign
duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or
- Managing all aspects of wholesale sales of Ducati Class C, Spare Parts, Shell oil and Pirelli tires for the Ducati North American market.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting for weekly, monthly quarterly and yearly reporting.
- Responsible for developing effective marketing and sales strategies in driving future growth opportunities and increasing market awareness and penetration
- Responsible for managing training and coordinating internal sales activities to Ducati SAM’s
- Responsible for ensuring an agreed Consumable Net spare parts ratio.
- Provide tactical and technical assistance to SAM/dealers to support retail sales
- growth and customers satisfaction
- Develop and implement visual merchandizing solutions and strategies that consistently improve Ducati spare parts retail environment, and help maximize OE parts usage and retail sales
- Maximize effective communication of visual presentation standards, procedures and product knowledge to convey best practices to dealers
- Analyze competitive product offerings and market trends and work on bringing and promoting new products to market
- Collaborate with Ducati marketing team on Ducati Performance press and product placement via media outreach, press kits development etc
- Work special functions and events as requested
- 3-5 years industry Parts and Sales experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Must have a strong sales background
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills – specifically Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Experience with SAP system is preferred
- Must be capable of managing and prioritizing multiple projects with different development times
- This position will require minimal traveling to dealers, variety of consumer and industry related events, both domestically and internationally
- It is highly desirable for the person filling this position to have motorcycle riding experience in the area of Ducati or competitive motorcycles and accessories/parts
To apply to be part of the Ducati North America team, please submit a cover letter and resume to: jobsDNA@ducati.com. Please indicate "Spare Parts Business Manager" in the subject line.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity employment opportunities to candidates and employees without regard to race, religion, creed, age, sex, height, weight, marital status, disability unrelated to an individual's ability to perform adequately, national origin citizenship, ancestry, or any other characteristic protected by law.