- 159 hp Power
- 95 lb-ft Torque
- 481 lb Dry Weight
Ducati is pleased to offer you free access to all of the action of the upcoming round of MotoAmerica in Atlanta with a free trial of MotoAmerica Live +
To take advantage of your free trial and watch all the action this weekend, simply follow the instructions below.
1. Click through the button below
2. Select Purchase on the year subscription plan
4. Enter DUCATIFAN in the Promo code section
5. Click apply (it will say “Offer Code Applied - 2020 Atlanta PreView”)
6. Then setup your account along with providing payment info
7. Download app and enjoy MotoAmerica Live + on iOS, Android and Roku app.
8. FREE View will expire and charge your card at 11:59 pm on Monday, August 3rd
#33 Kyle Wyman - KWR Ducati Team
For 2020, Wyman returns stronger in his second season on the Ducati Panigale V4 R in his one-rider team. Wyman secured two MotoAmerica Superbike podium finishes at the second round held at Road America and is really beginning to show his potential on the fast Ducati.
#99 PJ Jacobsen - Celtic HSBK Racing
Jacobsen will race a Ducati Panigale V4 R in both Stock 1000 and Superbike cup class. His speed on-board the Ducati Panigale V4R was so devastatingly fast at Round 1 he was immediately given a 22-pound weight penalty in order to “balance” the performance against competitor machines. This extra weight has done nothing to stop the dominating performance of PJ and the Panigale V4 R.