For the World Ducati Week 2018, the town of Cattolica will host a welcome party at the Sunset Beach Arena for all Ducatistas arriving at the Riviera on Thursday.
Starting at 6 pm, the staff of Lampara and the Lamparino will play dj sets interspersed with a live performance to the beat of disco, boogie, funk, house and lots more in a unique setting with a view of the sun going down on the Romagna coast. Local gastronomic specialties will also be offered, with operators in the area providing a traditional food and beverage menu.
At 9.30 pm in the seafront of the Sunset Beach Arena, Ducatistas will be given a spectacle of fountains going off from fishing boats moored just off the shore.
Ducatistas can park their motorcycles in a special area in piazza De Curtis starting at 6 pm. Parking will be unsupervised.
Below the program of the event:
- 18.00: Dj set Eddy
- 20.00: Live music with Le Rimmel
- 21.30: WDW Sea Fountain
- 21.45: Dj set Gale
- For all participants, parking will be available in Piazzale Curtis, with controlled access but not guarded, from 8 pm to midnight. To access the parking area you need to show your WDW2018 bracelet
- The WDW2018 bracelet can be collected at the accreditation center at the Misano World Circuit. The accreditation center will be open on Thursday, July 19 from 9.00 to 20.00.
- Coat check service is not available
- For reasons of public safety, it is not possible to access evening events with helmets. Therefore, where there is no coat check service, and if your bike does not have large panniers, we advise you to think of alternative ways to store or lock your helmet to your bike