Guided Factory tours and Museum visits for school groups
School groups must book a combined guided tour of factory and Museum.
The overall guided factory and museum tour lasts approximately 90 minutes.
Fees 12€ per person - Middle, Secondary schools and Universities
a. Disabled persons and their carers
b. Class teachers/tutors as per the following numbers:
Guided tour days and starting times
|Monday||11:00 and 15:30|
|Tuesday||11:00 and 15:30|
|Thursday||11:00 and 15:30|
|Friday||11:00 and 15:30|
|Monday||10:30 and 14:15|
|Tuesday||10:30 and 14:15|
|Thursday||10:30 and 14:15|
|Friday||10:30 and 14:15|
The factory is closed on:
- From Monday 1 to Sunday 7 January inclusive
- Monday, January 15th
- Monday 2nd April
- Monday, April 30th
- Tuesday, May 1st
- From Monday 1 August to Wednesday 5 September inclusive
- From Monday 1 October to Monday 8 October inclusive
- From Monday 29 October to Wednesday 7 November inclusive
- From Wednesday 19 December to Sunday 6 January 2019 inclusive.
How to book
Unaccompanied minors are not permitted to take the tour.
For safety reasons it is best to wear closed footwear during the factory tour.
If you are interested in visiting the Physics in Motion Lab click here.
- Bank transfer in advance.