The latest-generation electronics package on the Streetfighter V4 SP is based on a 6-axis Inertial Unit (6D IMU – Inertial Measurement Unit) capable to instantaneously detect the bike’s roll, yaw and pitch angle in space.
In addition, the electronics package includes controls to manage all riding phases, from the start, to acceleration and braking, traction, through the corners and out:
• ABS Cornering Bosch EVO
• Ducati Traction Control EVO 2 (DTC EVO 2)
• Ducati Slide Control (DSC)
• Ducati Wheelie Control EVO (DWC EVO)
• Ducati Power Launch (DPL)
• Ducati Quick Shift up/down EVO 2 (DQS EVO 2)
• Engine Brake Control EVO (EBC EVO)
• Ducati Electronic Suspension EVO (DES EVO)
Lastly, the operating parameters of each control are associated by default with the three Riding Modes. Bikers have therefore the opportunity to personalize their riding style or restore the Ducati settings. Any of the control levels, such as DTC, DWC, DSC o EBC, can be quickly adjusted via the left switch cube.