Ducati has constantly reacted to customer needs by not only producing market challenging products but also by making our motorcycles more affordable. This has been done by reducing service costs, extending service intervals and by offering a range of Ducati finance options that make the dream of riding a Ducati a reality - TriOptions, a Personal Contract Purchase Plan.
What are the benefits of the TriOptions with Ducati Finance?
A Personal Contract Purchase agreement can offer you lower monthly repayments as a significant proportion of the total amount payable is deferred to the end of the agreement and is payable by an optional final repayment. You agree your Ducati, an initial deposit, how many miles you are likely to ride each year and how long you want the agreement to run for.
The final repayment is based on our predicted value of your Ducati based on this information and is often referred to as the GFV (Guaranteed Future Value).
The deposit and predicted value are deducted from the price of your Ducati and the remaining balance and interest provides you with low fixed monthly repayments. Interest is payable on the price of your Ducati less the deposit.
Flexible choices at the end of the agreement.
- Part exchange the bike for a new one*** - you can use any equity towards another motorcycle
- Return the bike to Ducati Finance - If the motorcycle is in good condition and has not exceeded the allowed mileage you will have nothing further to pay. If the motorcycle has exceeded the allowed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply.
- Pay the outstanding finance and own the bike outright.
For those motorcyclists that want to ride the newest Ducati, keep their options open and be able to budget to achieve their motorcycling dream, then TriOptions is a way to make the desirable affordable.
Want to know more? Get a quote now
** Your regular monthly payments are low because it is the nature of a PCP product that a significant proportion of the total amount payable is payable at the end of the contract by one large final repayment.
*** Subject to settlement of your existing agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status.
Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK applicants aged 18 or over. TriOptions PCP is only available through Ducati Finance which is a trading style of Black Horse Ltd, St. William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH.
With TriOptions Personal Contract Purchase you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
(1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the allowed mileage you will have nothing further to pay. If the bike has exceeded the allowed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply - in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles.
(2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle.
(3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status.