- 162 hp Power
- 129 Nm Torque
- 223 kg Dry Weight
Ducati are extremely pleased to announce not one, not two but a trio of Track Days for 2021 that are available to book now. These Ducati only (including Scrambler) Track Days are a great opportunity to cut loose and see just what your motorcycle can do in its natural habitat along with a host of fellow Ducatisti at your side, or in your rear view!
Taking place across three amazing circuits, Donington full Moto GP circuit, Brands Hatch Indy and Silverstone full Moto GP Circuit catering for novice, intermediate and advanced riders, these Ducati only Track Days are not to be missed.
Full Covid safety measures will be in place and will be adapted to the current regulations closer to the time. As such, at this stage no spectators will be allowed to attend and social distancing will need to be adhered to within the garages and paddock areas. Each event will include Breakfast and Lunch for riders, see below for full details specific to each Track Day.
Please note for safety reasons race prepped bikes will not be allowed on circuit, with the exception of the TriOptions Cup Competitors in their own test session at Brands on 26 May and invited special guests
NEW for 2021 - all bikes must now have a front brake lever guard or hand guard fitted at all UK Track days
As this is a Ducati Day please remember only Ducati or Scrambler bikes on track
We hope to see each grid full of 100% Ducati passion.
Run in conjunction with MSRV this is a rare unsilenced day on the Donington full Moto GP Circuit, so make sure you book soon to make those track day dreams come true as spaces are selling fast and 20th May is just round the corner! Three groups are available novice, intermediate and advanced.
This track day will be running two groups, novice and intermediate/fast and as such is an ideal event for first time track day riders as well as more experienced riders. This track day also marks 10 years since Ducati UK has run an event at Brands. Also of note, this circuit features a 105dba static noise limit, so please bear that in mind. Bookings are now being taken.
This is a day on the full Moto GP circuit, operating out of our favourite National Paddock, with fellow Ducatisti on track and in the paddock to help make your day as special as possible
Please note there are increasing pressure on circuits to abide by their noise levels, noise restrictions will apply at Silverstone with a 105dba ride by noise limit as in previous years and we ask that you pay particular attention to the following points regarding noise:
• The onus is on YOU the rider to ensure your motorcycle is within the Silverstone circuit noise regulations. All motorcycles must be fitted with a baffle, if you are concerened your motorcycle may exceed the above limit then please request a test prior to going on track. We are happy to do this and will retest as many times as required to ensure your motorcycle is within the noise limit
• After market silencers or race cans must have baffles fitted. Should a rider go out without baffles or a silencer fitted and it breaks the noise limit, we will not give a further opportunity to noise test the motorcycle. Offending motorcycles will not be allowed to continue and no refunds will be given.
• Any bikes failing the noise level will be black flagged and tested statically at 108dB.
• Noise limits will be applied in accordance with special permissions for Ducati UK and will be monitored on a ride by basis at 105db.
• No bike engines may be run before 08.30hrs or after 17.30hrs.
Ducati Insurance, did you know?
Along with on-road insurance we also cater for Track Day Insurance. As with any track day experience, it is not a one-size-fits-all product or pricing model. We would urge you or the interested party to get in touch to discuss specifics for a full quote. With discounts available for previous track day experience and voluntary excess discounts, contact Ducati Insurance now on 0800 085 6553 for an instant quote, lines are open 7 days a week.