- 162 hp Power
- 129 Nm Torque
- 223 kg Dry Weight
The appointment is on Monday 25 May at 17.00 CEST on the Scrambler Ducati Facebook page for the live streaming final of Custom Rumble, the competition dedicated to the best Scrambler Ducati specials which has reached its third edition this year.
Enthusiasts of the world of customization and of the “Land of Joy” had until March 15 to vote for their favourite motorcycle on Scramblerducati.com; almost five thousand users expressed their preference from among the 74 custom bikes in the contest.
The awards event will be conducted by the model, influencer and Scrambler Ducati Ambassador Dominika Grnova, who in turn participated in the Custom Rumble in 2018. At her side will be an exceptional jury with personalities from the motorcycle world and fans of the Scrambler Ducati brand, each one connected from their home:
The jury of experts will decide the winning "special" from the 5 finalists who received the most votes online in their category:
- Rocker: 204 votes - Ducati Hellas featuring Jigsaw Customs, from Athens (Greece)
- Cut-down: 231 votes - Francesco Russo featuring Moto Design Custom, from Naples (Italy)
- All-Terrain: 357 votes - Nguyen Ximong, from Hanoi (Vietnam)
- Outsider: 450 votes - Nick Tansley, from Barcelona (Spain)
- Bully: 537 votes - Marco Graziani, CC Racing Garage, from Rome (Italy)
The winner will be rewarded with a Beta workbench with a complete set of tools included, a precious and functional instrument to continue transforming the production motorcycles into something unique.
To follow the live broadcast of the Custom Rumble final just connect to the official Scrambler Ducati Facebook page at 17.00 CEST on Monday 25 May.