The first day of the World Ducati Week will conclude with the parade of Ducati motorcycles, starting from the Misano World Circuit and ending up at the Rimini pier. This spectacular “red procession” will cross the towns along the coast that are adjacent to the WDW location.
An itinerary of 26 km, the longest in the history of the World Ducati Week, will cross the entire Riviera of Rimini: from the Circuit, the participants will reach Cattolica, and then, the seafront of Misano Adriatico and the seafront of Riccione, crossing Piazzale Roma and Viale Ceccarini. The parade will go in direction of Rimini, in Piazzale Boscovich.
In the area of the Rimini pier the party will fire up: Ducatistas will be hosted with the traditional Rustida, a very unique dinner event in collaboration with Compagnia dei Pescatori and offered by the Ducati board and management.
The evening will continue with the Scrambler Beach Party, a beach party specially set up for the occasion. In the background, the Rimini Ferris wheel will be lit up in yellow in honour of the Scrambler-themed evening. A way to enjoy the spectacular of the sea at night featuring dj set from Virgin Radio with Ringo and DJ Toki entertaining the participants.
Below the program of the event:
- 21.00: Arrival of the parade
- 21.30: Rustida by Compagnia dei Pescatori of Rimini
- 22.00: Virgin Radio DK Set by Ringo and DJ Tocky
- 01.00: End of the event
- Participants in the parade can park in the reserved areas nearby Piazzale Boscovich. The parking will not be guarded and the staff will only guarantee the flow of the bikes in an orderly way
- In addition, for all participants in the event a parking with controlled access but not guarded will be available in via Destra del Porto - Viale Spica corner, from 20.00 to 01.00
- To access the parking area you need to show your WDW2018 bracelet that can be collected at the accreditation center at the Misano World Circuit. The accreditation center will be open on Thursday, July 19 from 9.00 to 20.00
- Coat check service is not available
- For reasons of public safety, it is not possible to access evening events with helmets. Therefore, where there is no coat check service, and if your bike does not have large panniers, we advise you to think of alternative ways to store or lock your helmet to your bike