Fisica in Moto is the interactive Physics laboratory made in the historical Ducati factory of Borgo Panigale by Fondazione Ducati in collaboration with the Malpighi Liceo in Bologna and the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia.
The activities of Fisica in Moto are made by a group of expert tutors, anyone of which has gained extensive experience in the field of laboratory teaching and all come from scientific or technical/technological studies.
Behind the scenes of the Physics in Motion laboratory, the Didactic-Scientific Committee works to propose and implement improvements and innovations in the training proposal, both as regards contents and their communication and materials. The Didactic-Scientific Committee is made up of teachers and experts from the school world.
- Prof.ssa Elena Ugolini (Education Counselor of the Ducati Foundation, President of the Didactic-Scientific Committee)
- Prof. Federico Corni (Head of Didactic-Scientific Laboratory Fisica in Moto)
- Dott.ssa Chiara Santoro (Laboratory curator Fisica in Moto)
- Sig. Gianfranco Zappoli (Responsible for experimental equipment)
- Prof.ssa Alessandra Adami (Liceo Medi of Villafranca)
- Dott. Luca Baroni (People Development, Compensation and Organization Manager, Corporate Responsibility)
- Prof. Alberto Cavaciuti (IIS Belluzzi-Fioravanti of Bologna)
- Prof. Paolo Giglioli (Liceo Malpighi of Bologna)
- Dott. Giorgio Lulli (CNR-IMM of Bologna)
- Ing. Giovanni Savino (Università degli Studi of Firenze)
- Prof. Andrea Spagni (Liceo Formiggini ofSassuolo)
- Ing. Pierluigi Zampieri (Innovation Manager Ducati)
- Dott. Enzo Zecchi (Associazione Lepida Scuola)