The Fisica in Moto laboratory, with the Patronage of the Regional School Office for Emilia-Romagna and the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, proposes the training course and update "Physics in Motion: conceptual and laboratory tools for the study of rotations" for teachers of physics, laboratory and technical and scientific subjects of second grade secondary schools.
The course consists of two events divided into seminars, lectures and interactive workshops, lasting 4 hours each.
Participants are expected to conduct research-action activities in the classroom and share their papers with their colleagues during the workshop. No.12 hours of training will be given to those who will take part in the frontal lectures and workshop seminars and 20 hours to those who will present their own experimentation in the classroom.
Course program “Fisica in Moto : conceptual and laboratory tools for the study of rotations"
- 2.45 pm Seminar, speaker Federico Corni (University of Modena and Reggio Emilia) «Narrative approach to the teaching of Rotation Dynamics»
- 4.00 pm Seminar, speaker Andrea Spagni (Liceo Formiggini di Sassuolo) «Physics in sport: diving, pitches, balls, clubs ...»
- 5.30 Sharing and discussion, conductor: Federico Corni
- 2.30 pm Seminar, rapporteur Mirko Maurici (Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A.) «Rotational dynamics in the context of the motorcycle»
- 4.15 pm Laboratory activities, conductors: Alessandra Adami, Paolo Giglioli, Matteo Iafrati, Chiara Santoro
- 5.45 pm Sharing and discussion, conductor: Federico Corni
- 2.45 pm Workshop - Communications from participating teachers
- 6.00 pm Discussion and perspectives, conductor: Federico Corni
- 6.30 pm Conclusion