The latest-generation electronics package on the Streetfighter V4 SP is based on a 6-axis Inertial Unit (6D IMU – Inertial Measurement Unit) capable to instantaneously detect the bike’s roll, yaw and pitch angle in space.
The electronic package includes controls that manage all phases of driving: some are deputies to the start, acceleration and braking, others oversee the traction, still others are related to the stages of travel and exit of curves:
• ABS Cornering Bosch EVO
• Ducati Traction Control EVO 2 (DTC EVO 2)
• Ducati Slide Control (DSC)
• Ducati Wheelie Control EVO (DWC EVO)
• Ducati Power Launch (DPL)
• Ducati Quick Shift up/down EVO 2 (DQS EVO 2)
• Engine Brake Control EVO (EBC EVO)
• Ducati Electronic Suspension EVO (DES EVO)
Lastly, the operating parameters of each control are associated by default with the three Riding Modes. Bikers have therefore the opportunity to personalise their riding style or restore the Ducati settings. Any of the control levels, such as DTC, DWC, DSC o EBC, can be quickly adjusted via the left switch cube.