The following items are prohibited in the event areas:
- Glass containers
- Knives and sharp objects
- Pyrotechnic devices, smoke bombs, signal flares, explosive materials
- Spray cans and mace, stadium horns
- Drones, remote-controlled airplanes
- Laser pointers
- Drugs, poisons
- Any other dangerous object
- In the outdoor event areas of Cattolica, Misano Adriatico, Riccione, Rimini it is also prohibited to introduce helmets.
- All the parking areas except in Rimini are fenced and manned. Motorcyclists must arrange to leave their helmets with the motorcycle using security measures of their choice (panniers or chains).
For reasons of public safety, checks will be carried out by security staff and law enforcement at the entrance to the racetrack and outdoor events using the following procedures:
- VIDEO SURVEILLANCE: the entrance to the racetrack will be monitored by a video surveillance system.
- VISUAL INSPECTION and BODY SCANNER: near the entrances (both of the racetrack and outdoor areas) there are checkpoints for the visual inspection of backpacks and bags and body scanners. Close to the entrances (in particular at the racetrack) maximum cooperation is requested, showing staff the contents of backpacks/bags and removing helmets when requested. This facilitates the checks and minimises the waiting time.
Finally, all the external pedestrian paths at the racetrack and noted on the map have been agreed on with the police and also included in the plan to allow pedestrians to enter the racetrack safely.
Law enforcement has asked Ducati to invite Ducatistas not to behave in a manner that could endanger the public even outside the event areas.